[Paraview] netcdf time series

jade mackay jademackay at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 12:24:56 EST 2012

Hi Ken,

Thanks for your reply. Yes, I am the "netCDF files generic and CF
conventions" reader.
The file possesses the the variable 'Times':

variables:
        char Times(Time, DateStrLen) ;
                Times:units = "seconds since 2010-11-9 00:00:00+0:00" ;

and the Times variable is a list of datetimes (with slightly different
format to the example on the CF page):
['2012-09-06_00:00:00',
 '2012-09-06_01:00:00',
 '2012-09-06_02:00:00',
 '2012-09-06_03:00:00',
 '2012-09-06_04:00:00',
 '2012-09-06_05:00:00',
 '2012-09-06_06:00:00',
 '2012-09-06_07:00:00',
 '2012-09-06_08:00:00',
 '2012-09-06_09:00:00',
 '2012-09-06_10:00:00',
 '2012-09-06_11:00:00',
 '2012-09-06_12:00:00',
 '2012-09-06_13:00:00',
 '2012-09-06_14:00:00',
 '2012-09-06_15:00:00',
 '2012-09-06_16:00:00',
 '2012-09-06_17:00:00',
 '2012-09-06_18:00:00',
 '2012-09-06_19:00:00',
 '2012-09-06_20:00:00',
 '2012-09-06_21:00:00',
 '2012-09-06_22:00:00',
 '2012-09-06_23:00:00',
 '2012-09-07_00:00:00']

Could the problem be that the dimension is named 'Time', and the variable
is named 'Times'?

thanks, jade

--
Jade Mackay