[Paraview] Specifying line color

Noam Aigerman noam.superspam at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 08:19:45 EST 2012

As part of my visualization, I need to show 3d points that have been moved,
i.e each point has an original position and a moved position.
I want to visualize this as a set of lines, where each line connects the
point's original position drawn in red and the moved position drawn in
blue. I can do this by saving a vtk with a set of points, the original
positions AND the moved position, and associate a scalar to each point to
denote whether it is an original position or a moved position. Then I
associate lines with each pair of points.
This almost works for me, the one thing is that I want the line to be
flat-shaded with one color (preferably even a dashed line). But the line
always interpolates the red\blue values of its vertices.
Maybe I'm approaching this the wrong way?