[Paraview] CoProcessing needed fields

Andy Bauer andy.bauer at kitware.com
Thu Nov 8 18:20:01 EST 2012

Hi Tim,

This should get set in the RequestDataDescription method in the generated
Python script. When I first did it I thought we'd easily be able to figure
out which fields were needed in order to update all of the required
pipelines and/or views. Unfortunately this isn't trivial in VTK so
basically what happens is that if a writer or view should output it
specifies that all fields should be made available. This is the
"datadescription.GetInputDescription(i).AllFieldsOn()" part of the
generated python script.

Answering your final question, this is something that is done automatically
in the generated script.

Andy