[Paraview] Running Data from multiple nodes on Paraview

Tom T tomt147 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 8 15:33:18 EST 2012

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if it was possible to have paraview access data fragments located on several different computer nodes (while running in parallel) and combine them to form a cohesive data set. Basically you can imagine it as having a house built of legos that I took apart and deposited the lego blocks on various local memory disks on different nodes. Can paraview access the individual pieces of the lego house on the nodes and rebuilt it so that the house looks exactly like the way before I took it apart?

sorry for the symbolism.... not sure if its a good example but I'd appreciate any help or comments!

Thanks!
Tom Taylor