[Paraview] [EXTERNAL] Paraview can't show grads origin data

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Thu Mar 15 12:18:11 EDT 2012

That crash sounds like it could be a bug.  I vaguely recall recent similar
reports about crashes and animations, but I have not been following them.
Perhaps someone else on the list can report.

Is there any chance you can update to the latest version of ParaView
(3.14)?  I wouldn't want anyone chasing a bug that has already been fixed.

-Ken