[Paraview] Visualization of principle stresses

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Wed Mar 14 08:23:06 EDT 2012

An image (of enough resolution to see the glyphs and LIC texture)
would help clarify what you mean.

But, if you don't care about the direction of the vector field, take
its magnitude and use scalar visualization techniques on that. One way
to do that is to use the expression mag(vectorarrayname) in the
calculator filter.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer