[Paraview] Unexpected lines in "Surface with Edges" mode with PV 3.14

Richard GRENON richard.grenon at onera.fr
Tue Mar 13 08:32:56 EDT 2012

Hello.

In addition to my previous mail, I discovered that this problem of
unexpected lines in "Surface with Edges" mode with PV 3.14 concerns only
the Linux version ! I am using the 64 bits version on Linux CentOS 5.7.

The "Surface with Edges" view is correct with PV 3.14 Windows 32 bits on
Vista Home Premium SP2 !

If it may help you, the problem on the Linux version does not come from
the Tecplot file format: I have also problems with surfaces given in VTM
format.

I add the gzip of my Tecplot test file that contains the surface
representation of a wake behind a wing.

Best regards.

Richard.

--