[Paraview] [EXTERNAL] Paraview can't show grads origin data

wang wang at knmi.nl
Tue Mar 13 04:28:27 EDT 2012

Thanks for your reply.

Grads is a software package that widely used by meteorological societies
  worldwide. http://www.iges.org/grads/.
The nc file I get can  be shown by ferret (which is also a software package
used by earth science communities) and Grads (Grads can read binary and
data).

The problem may occurred by conversion...

Xueli