[Paraview] ComputeVisiblePropBounds

Chris Kees cekees at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 17:44:59 EDT 2012

Hi,

My simple pyqt gui using vtk is crashing with a seg fault during
parallel runs since updating to 3.14 (master from git repo). The
system is Ubuntu 11.10 (GNU/Linux 3.0.0-11-generic x86_64). I noticed
that right before it crashes it prints "ComputeVisiblePropBounds" and
found that a simple print statement has (presumably) been left in the
code (see below). 1) Have there been changes to the parallel API that
you would expect would break code which was working under 3.12 and 2)
Should I check out something besides master for now and if so which
tag or branch?

Thanks,
Chris

void vtkParallelRenderManager::ComputeVisiblePropBounds(vtkRenderer *ren,
                                                        double bounds[6])
{
  cout << "ComputeVisiblePropBounds" << endl;