[Paraview] Download ParaView web page

Peter Schmitt pschmittml at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 12:29:41 EST 2012

Hello,

Here's some feedback on the recent changes to the Download ParaView web
page at http://paraview.org/paraview/resources/software.php:  The links to
"latest stable" and "previous" are now broken.  Also, the drop-down combo
box is a bit of a hassle.  Typically, I navigate to the ParaView download
page, copy the download URL for the binaries I want to my clipboard.  Then,
I ssh into my computing resource & use wget to pull the binary to the
remote machine.  Now with the drop-down boxes, I can't do this.  Also,
these dropdowns don't seem to work in Lynx, so I have to first download the
binary locally & then SCP it via gateways to my remote host.

Definitely not the end of the world and I know that I'm being an
old curmudgeon, but figured you might want this feedback.

Cheers,
Pete