[Paraview] Difference between vector and vector_components

Richard GRENON richard.grenon at onera.fr
Mon Mar 5 11:13:43 EST 2012

Utkarsh Ayachit a écrit :
> vector_components uses 1 component of the vector to scale. Currently
> it only uses 0th component (i.e. X component). I believe the panel is
> missing a widget to pick other components.
>
> Utkarsh

Thank you for this information, Utkarsh.
I did not make many tests with this "vector_components" option and I was
not sure if it was scaling according to one or three components.
I was always using the default "Vector" option that is the good one to
plot velocity fields with arrow glyph.

Richard

--
 Richard GRENON