[Paraview] trying to compile plugin pv-meshless and pv-common

Biddiscombe, John A. biddisco at cscs.ch
Sat Mar 3 03:46:52 EST 2012

Ricardo

pv-meshless has undergone a number of big changes recently and I need to update the wiki, the problem you're seeing is caused by some changes in the paraview API between 3.10, 3.12 and now 3.14 if you use the "testing" branch of pv-meshless, it should compile against paraview from git.

The testing branch will become the pv3.14 branch and I'll update the wiki accordingly. The testing branch contains a whole bunch of stuff for doing parallel work with pv-meshless. It has now completed the "testing" phase and is stable so ready for release. (hopefully)

JB