[Paraview] Parallel Visualization Application ()

liu cong cleverliu at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 19 09:36:26 EDT 2012

Hello,

I want to animation harmonic solutions or eigenmode
as a time-dependent simulation.

My solution is a complex vector u. The physical displacement over e.g one period is then

              E Field = Re(E Field)*cos(2*pi*t)-Im(E Field)*sin(2*pi*t)

To animate this I could write the real and imaginary part of u in
two vectors, and then multiply with cosine and -sine. But then I have to
 do that for each timestep somehow and I dont know how to do that.
Would
 it be possible to write a vector containing the timesteps and then do
the math with the calculator?

Any help is appriciated!
Thanks,
Cong