[Paraview] Data directory in pvsm files

Mohamad M. Nasr-Azadani mmnasr at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 07:06:36 EDT 2012

Hi,

I have a simple question.
Is it possible to assign an environment variable to define data directory
in pvsm files?
As I save a pvsm file, I see that paraview uses the complete directory
address to add files to the pvsm file.
I was wondering if there is a way to define that?

Or, an alternative question is, is there anyway for paraview just to write
the file names (and not the corresponding full directory)?
That way, we can run the pvsm file in any directory as long as all the data
files are in the current directory where the pvsm file is stored.

Thanks,
Mohamad