[Paraview] CPack CoProcessing and Fortran API

Andy Bauer andy.bauer at kitware.com
Fri Jul 13 15:34:39 EDT 2012

Hi Mark,

I haven't tried packaging the coprocessing library but it looks like
there's some funky stuff in the CMake files for it. Utkarsh is going to
clean some of it up for modularization so hopefully that will fix it.

I don't see any reason why if someone added their adaptors to the Adaptors
directory that it shouldn't get properly packaged with ParaView.

Andy