[Paraview] VRPN Setup

Sean Delaney sdelaney at cp.dias.ie
Tue Jul 10 06:28:14 EDT 2012

Hi Nikhil,

My config and state files are attached.

While running Paraview, I used netstat to look for a connection to the
tracking server, but found no connection. If I use "vrpn_print_devices
iotracker at 192.168.20.9" then netstat can find the connection.

By the way, the vrpn_print_devices command returns information on 2
different "sensors". Should I be selecting one of them in the state file?
Or is this standard for a single tracking device?

Thanks,

Seán