[Paraview] Replace Points of the representation by another object

Karl König kkoenig11 at web.de
Thu Jul 5 15:18:28 EDT 2012

Hi Chris,

I'm not entirely sure I understand what you intend to do.
The Point Sprite plugin works similar to ParaView's Glyph filter: every
point in the input data set gets replaced by geometrical primitives or
basic geometric shapes and forms or - in case of the Point Sprite plugin
- a texture. The same object/texture for all points in the current data
set. The texture to apply by the Point Sprite plugin, you can load in
the Display tab in frame "PointSprite" from the drop-down list with
label "Point Sprite Texture:" the entry "Load..."

Karl