[Paraview] 3.14 pvsc enumeration issues

Angelini, Richard C CIV (US) richard.c.angelini.civ at mail.mil
Wed Feb 29 13:31:42 EST 2012

What platform is the client running on?   We make extensive use of pvsc and enumerations and have not seen this  (mis)behavior on our Mac/Linux client workstations......
Rick Angelini

USArmy Research Laboratory
Computational Sciences Division/Computing Architectures Branch
HPC Architectures Development Team
ARL/DSRC (DoD Shared Resource Center)  Data Analysis & Assessment  Center