[Paraview] Grid is shifted in different dimensions

Alexander Grayver agrayver at gfz-potsdam.de
Mon Feb 27 12:14:59 EST 2012

Thanks Andy,

I do have values in the cell centers, but when I change representation
to the Surface (or Surface with Edges)
and then plot two clips in different dimensions getting what is showed
on the picture.
I just want my data not to be shifted against each other when plotting
these clips.

How should then data be written (rectilinear structured grid with values
assigned to the cell centers) to be properly visualized?