[Paraview] Compiling Plugins for the Binary Release

Oliver Behm oliverbehm at googlemail.com
Fri Feb 24 08:48:32 EST 2012

I have attached the CMakeCache.txt. I am using the SuperBuild
directory of the ParaView 3.12 source release from the ParaView
website, since we are still using version 3.12.

I will try the new version though, if I can make that work that
will probably suffice.

Thanks for the RPATH hint, that is actually quite helpful.

Regards
Oliver