[Paraview] mpirun ./pvserver

Kaster Might kastermight at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 15:13:54 EST 2012

OK, new version didn't help. So I tried to compile from source, again. After spending another 3 hrs I got this error. I thing that's the error I got last time.

---code start---

Building CXX object Qt/Widgets/CMakeFiles/pqWidgets.dir/pqHelpWindow.cxx.o
~/ParaView-3.14.0-Source/Qt/Widgets/pqHelpWindow.cxx(50): catastrophic error: cannot open source file "QWebPage"
  #include <QWebPage>
                     ^

compilation aborted for /home/kaster/Downloads/ParaView-3.14.0-Source/Qt/Widgets/pqHelpWindow.cxx (code 4)
gmake[2]: *** [Qt/Widgets/CMakeFiles/pqWidgets.dir/pqHelpWindow.cxx.o] Error 4
gmake[1]: *** [Qt/Widgets/CMakeFiles/pqWidgets.dir/all] Error 2
gmake: *** [all] Error 2

---code end ---

How can I get that header file, or whatever <QWebPage> is.

Thanks.

--
Kaster Might