[Paraview] Add overlay logo

Deij, Menno M.Deij at marin.nl
Wed Feb 22 08:49:49 EST 2012

Dear all,

I'd like to add an overlay logo to a render view, containing the institute logo. I have a png file available, but I find no way how to load this into PV, such that it shows in the lower left corner of my view. Any tips?

I expected it to work similarly as Sources->Text where an overlay text can be shown and positioned in the lower left corner, but I found nothing that would work (short of maybe a programmable source?). Am I missing something?

Thanks and best wishes,

Menno Deij

dr. ir. Menno A. Deij
Software Engineer
Maritime Simulation Group
E mailto:M.Deij at marin.nl
T +31 317 49 35 06

MARIN
2, Haagsteeg, P.O. Box 28, 6700 AA Wageningen, The Netherlands
T +31 317 49 39 11, F , I www.marin.nl