[Paraview] [EXTERNAL] Paraview-3.12.0 Client-Server

Rakesh Hammond rakesh.hammond at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 20 13:14:13 EST 2012

Alan, Burlen

Thanks for the prompt response - I will try with the master of 3.14.0

Burlen - We don't need to do tunnelling for this cluster (we did for other
clusters), because the compute nodes of viz cluser are visible across the
network (ie I am able to ssh from a compute node on the viz cluster back to
my workstation).

I am now pinning my hope on testing with a different MPI than Intel - Can I
ask what MPI do you use with ParaView?

Regards,
Rakesh