[Paraview] 3.14 RC2, display tab mismatch selected data in the pipeline

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Wed Feb 15 11:10:30 EST 2012

I believe this was done intentionally. It was noted that people often
need to change the "eye" status for some other  filter while editing
parameters for another and then to it ended up being quite annoying
that the "active" source changed when one clicked on the eye ball. I'm
pretty positive this has been  the case since very early 3.* days.

If there's consensus, one way or another, it's an easy fix.

Utkarsh