[Paraview] compiling and using vtkCSCSNetcdf reader for paraview

leo paul mawerick.leo at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 01:28:05 EST 2012

Hi,
I am trying to read spherical co-ordinate data directly from cdf files to
paraview and after reading various posts here I believe I should be using
vtkCSCSNetcdf reader. But I have gone through many posts and am still
unable to get a clear idea of how to compile this and build along with
paraview. I will be highly obliged if you could please explain the steps as
I am quite a novice at builds. I did build paraview once but when it comes
to complicated instructions I get stuck!
Thanks
Leo