[Paraview] remove mesh partition

George Zagaris george.zagaris at kitware.com
Fri Aug 31 11:34:46 EDT 2012

Hi Hadrien,

Does your output consist of partition(zone) connectivity information
or any information about nodes that are on internal boundaries?
If the simulation can write out an additional mask array to indicate
the nodes on the internal boundaries, then you could use threshold
within ParaView to remove internal boundaries.

Best,
George