[Paraview] Can I use ParaView remote rendering while on remote desktop?

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Fri Aug 24 08:34:12 EDT 2012

Are u seeing a solid colored box instead of the render window? (I
forget what color it used to be, green or blue or something like
that). If so, yes, that an issue when using remote-desktop. When using
remote desktop, Windows switches to using a sotware OpenGL driver
which doesn't support non-power of two textures which causes the issue
-- since ParaView pastes the server-side image back on the screen as a
texture.

Utkarsh