[Paraview] Python interpreter not being created for coprocessing?

Vanmoer, Mark W mvanmoer at illinois.edu
Wed Aug 22 12:26:56 EDT 2012

Hi Andy,

I set PARAVIEW_ENABLE_PYTHON to ON, is more needed? It did build pvpython, I don't know if that's separate thing entirely, though.
$ pvserver -version
paraview version 3.14.1-1549-g5f34f40

$ python -version
Python 2.6.6

$ cmake -version
cmake version 2.8.9

CMakeCache.txt is attached.

I also just noticed that ctest -R CoProcessing returns No tests were found!!!, yet it does have other tests.
Let me know what else you need.

Mark