[Paraview] Paraview 3.14.1 Tecplot Reader Errors

Richard GRENON richard.grenon at onera.fr
Mon Aug 20 04:29:16 EDT 2012

Hello.

Your Tecplot file is written as an Unstructured grid with quadrilateral
elements.
The Tecplot reader in Paraview cannot read this: it assumes that the
file contains a MultiBlock Structured grid (with 3 index I, J and K for
a volume, or only two index I and J for a surface)

When I see your image, I think that you can write your grid in a
Structured format.

Moreover, a file header is missing. You should have a header with two
lines: line for the title end a line for the variables:

TITLE="SOMETHING"
VARIABLES="X" "Y" "Z"

Richard.

--