[Paraview] BUG?: Paraview 3.14.1 Linux 64-bit --> can not call GradientsOfUnstructuredDataSet through python script

Andy Bauer andy.bauer at kitware.com
Thu Aug 9 11:52:03 EDT 2012

I ran your script after creating a source and using the python calculator
to create the velocity and pressure fields and didn't have any problems
with 3.14.1. If you can figure out a way to reliably reproduce the problem
I can try to fix it.

I've never seen the QPainter warning. Did you build ParaView yourself or
use an installer?