[Paraview] BUG?: Paraview 3.14.1 Linux 64-bit --> can not call GradientsOfUnstructuredDataSet through python script

Andy Bauer andy.bauer at kitware.com
Thu Aug 9 10:54:25 EDT 2012

I'm able to get the GradientOfUnstructuredDataSet filter through the GUI's
python interpretor so I'm not sure what's causing your problem. Could you
share the script?

I am able to cause problems if I don't have an active filter/source when
creating the GradientOfUnstructuredDataSet filter since it complains, as it
should, that there isn't a proper input for it.

Andy