[Paraview] Odd Error Message

Jenkins, Mack mack.jenkins at eas.gatech.edu
Thu Aug 9 09:46:51 EDT 2012

Hello everyone.  I hope this email finds you in the best of spirits.  I have a question about Paraview.  When one of my users tries to run it on a workstation he gets the following error message.

X Error: BadWindow (invalid Window parameter) 3
   Extension:    137 (Uknown extension)
   Minor opcode: 4 (Unknown request)
   Resource id:  0x2e00273

When I load some data with paraview ..  I cannot visualize their result

Does this look familiar to anyone?  I am running Paraview on my machine, and do not get the message.  Both systems are RHEL 6.3 fully patched and updated.
--
Mack J. Jenkins, II
404-385-1591
mack.jenkins at eas.gatech.edu