[Paraview] vtkStructuredGrid on Programmable Source

梅村 篤志 f_magician at mac.com
Sat Aug 4 09:52:16 EDT 2012

Hi all,

I'm trying to generate stream tracers on huge CFD data.
To reduce source points, I've been appending coarse
vtkStructuredGrid data files, and generate them by
Stream Tracer with Custom Source filter.

Now I'm trying to generate the source points on ParaView.
Quadratic Structured Grid data can be generated with
Plane sources, but Hexahedral ones couldn't.
So I'm going to do them with Programmable Source filter.

I found vtkPolyData samples on the web, but couldn't find
vtkStructuredGrid ones.
Does anyone have vtkStructuredGrid samples of
Programmable Source?

Magician