[Paraview] import filter in python?

Cory Quammen cquammen at cs.unc.edu
Sat Aug 4 08:42:39 EDT 2012

Look under Filters -> Alphabetical -> Tube. That ParaView filter
exposes the vtkTubeFilter class already, so there is no need to use
the Programmable filter. Capping is on by default.

If you haven't done so already, it may be helpful for you to work
through the excellent ParaView tutorial from Ken Moreland:
http://www.paraview.org/Wiki/The_ParaView_Tutorial

It is for ParaView 3.12 but is mostly applicable to 3.14 as well.

Hope that helps,
Cory

On Sat, Aug 4, 2012 at 3:57 AM, Chris <chris.schweighofer at gmx.net> wrote:
> Hello ParaView users,
>
> I would like to execute this vtkTubeFilter with CappingOn
> http://www.vtk.org/doc/nightly/html/classvtkTubeFilter.html
> in ParaView.
> Does someone know how I can do it?
>
> I think it works on the directory Filters --> Alphapetical --> {...}
> Programable Filter
> Is that right?
> What do I have to do next?
>
> Thx,