[Paraview] paraview in linux - no dependencies?

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Thu Aug 2 11:38:57 EDT 2012

The kitware binaries are self contained other than GL and X and system
level libraries.

If you build from source (for example to get a different MPI) you may
have to think about dependencies. Even there the source code includes
the source of the user level libraries it needs for the most part.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer
21 Corporate Drive