[Paraview] Visualize a curve field

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Wed Aug 1 14:44:07 EDT 2012

Put the request on the bug tracker please.

It comes up often on the mailing list. It's not been fixed before
because we don't want to slow down the common case of rendering convex
polygons to find and fix the uncommon case of rendering concave ones.
My recollection from discussions on the mailing list is that a general
solution (apply filter x,y,z to tesselate) turns out to be harder than
it appears at first.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer