[Paraview] threshold filter for vector magnitudes?

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Fri Oct 28 15:31:50 EDT 2011

Since 3.10 there is an Auto Convert Properties preference/setting that
will expose the vector magnitude so that you can filter on it.
Otherwise, and in previous versions, you would do it by using the
calculator filter to calculate the magnitude and threshold based on
that.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer