No subject

Wed Oct 5 12:28:58 EDT 2011

name, scalar, by default.  Is there a way to change the names of the data to
scalar2, scalar3, etc.?  What I am after is multiple colorbars being
displayed simultanesouly.  Is there any way to do this in Paraview?  Thanks
for the help.

Nick

--f46d044469b7d8ed2c04b05f2127

Hello Listserve,<br><br>I have three data sets of 3D scalar images in *.vtk=
 files that I would like to show cut planes through simultaneously.=A0 All =
these scalars have different value ranges.=A0 However, I need to show the d=
ata sets and the value ranges simultaneously for all three data sets.<br>
e the name, scalar, by default.=A0 Is there a way to change the names of th=
e data to scalar2, scalar3, etc.?=A0 What I am after is multiple colorbars =
being displayed simultanesouly.=A0 Is there any way to do this in Paraview?=
=A0 Thanks for the help.<br>

--f46d044469b7d8ed2c04b05f2127--