[Paraview] camera position changes although not supposed to

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Mon Oct 10 14:38:34 EDT 2011

Leonie,

I'm a bit fuzzy on the implementation details, but due to the
interpolation used, movements in straight lines (including zooming)
don't tend to playback correctly. Try using the "Follow Path". You can
define a path in a straight line approaching or moving away from the
object. Also with 3.12, you can write a small Python script to do
custom actions in animation, that may come in handy for doing camera
movements easily.

Utkarsh