[Paraview] plugin input property to select vectors

Paul Edwards paul.m.edwards at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 08:04:44 EDT 2011

Hi,

I would like to have an input property for my plugin to allow the user to
choose a vector from the input data source.  I add this to my XML (copied
from the stream tracer):

     <StringVectorProperty
       name="SelectInputVectors"
       command="SetInputArrayToProcess"
       number_of_elements="5"
       element_types="0 0 0 0 2"
       animateable="0"
       label="Vectors">
           <ArrayListDomain name="array_list" attribute_type="Vectors">
             <RequiredProperties>
                <Property name="Input" function="Input"/>
             </RequiredProperties>
           </ArrayListDomain>
           <Documentation>
             This property contains the name of the vector array from which
to generate streamlines.
           </Documentation>
     </StringVectorProperty>

This only gives an empty combo box.  What else do I need to do?

Thanks in advance,
Paul