[Paraview] [vtk-developers] [VTK 0012629]: Incorrect polyhedron insertion in vtkAppendFilter

Takuya OSHIMA oshima at eng.niigata-u.ac.jp
Wed Oct 5 09:42:33 EDT 2011

Hi,

There is an incorrect insertion of polyhedral cell in vtkAppendFilter
that causes ParaView to crash, which I filed as a VTK bug with a
proposed patch (attached in this mail as well) as follows. I hope the
fix is included in the PV 3.12 release.

Takuya

Takuya OSHIMA, Ph.D.
Faculty of Engineering, Niigata University
8050 Ikarashi-Ninocho, Nishi-ku, Niigata, 950-2181, JAPAN