[Paraview] paraview not running!!!

Pierre Chevalier Géologue pierrechevaliergeol at free.fr
Sat Oct 1 09:29:54 EDT 2011

Hello,

It looks like there is something not working with your 3D video card.
Make sure you have the 3D acceleration enabled on your video card.

À+
Pierre

PS: it is better if we keep our discussion on the list: you'll get much
more audience, therefore much more help.

Le 01/10/2011 05:55, naveen kumar claviota:
> Dear Pierre,
>
> Finally i am able to run paraview.
> now i am facing problems while rendering,
>
> it is showing the error mesg as follows while rendering current screen
> shot
>
> X Error: GLXBadContext 154
>   Extension:    143 (Uknown extension)
>   Minor opcode: 5 (Unknown request)
>   Resource id:  0x14606b6
> Warning: In /home/kitware/Dashboards/
> MyTests/ParaView-master/source/ParaViewCore/ServerManager/vtkSMRenderViewProxy.cxx,
> line 878
> vtkSMRenderViewProxy (0x90e18a0): Disabling offscreen rendering since
> empty image was detected.
>

> and
>
> while trying to render the animation it is showing
>
> X Error: GLXBadContext 154
>   Extension:    143 (Uknown extension)
>   Minor opcode: 5 (Unknown request)
>   Resource id:  0x1496aa2
> X Error: GLXBadContext 154
>   Extension:    143 (Uknown extension)
>   Minor opcode: 5 (Unknown request)
>   Resource id:  0x1496aa3
> X Error: GLXBadContext 154
>   Extension:    143 (Uknown extension)
>   Minor opcode: 5 (Unknown request)
>   Resource id:  0x1496aa4
>

> how should i procede?
> help me
> Naveen

Pierre Chevalier Géologue EI
     Mesté Duran
     32100 Condom
   Tél+fax  :    09 75 27 45 62
                 05 62 28 06 83
		06 37 80 33 64
   Émail  :   pierrechevaliergeolCHEZfree.fr
   icq#   :   10432285
   skype  :   pierre.chevalier1967
   http://pierremariechevalier.free.fr/pierre_chevalier_geologue