[Paraview] make animations in paraview

Michael Wild themiwi at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 00:34:06 EST 2011

I know I might be a bit biased since it was me who contributed it, but
isn't it time to enable the Ogg/Theora writer by default? The reason I
disabled it by default when I submitted is that I considered it to be a
bit experimental at the time, but nowadays there are zero bug reports
I'm aware of, and nobody complained about it on the mailing list. So,
either it's working for people, or nobody actually knows it exists :-)

What do you think?

Michael