[Paraview] ParaView-3.12.0-Win64-x86.exe for Win32?

Simon Su newsgroup4ssu at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 15:58:55 EST 2011

Hi All,

Yumin, thanks for the input. you are right. its something else.

I only have VS2010 installed. Just to see if it will be different, I
installed the service pack 1 for VS2010 and recompiled qt and ParaView with
MS MPI and Python support. The problem went away. ParaView 64bit I compiled
is working. So, this combination worked:

1. ParaView-3.12.0 source release
2. Windows 7 64bit.
3. VS2010 SP1
4. QT 4.7.4
So either VS2010 SP1 fixed qt 64 compilation, or something else... your
guess is as good as mine... if not better....

thanks for all your help.

best
-simon