[Paraview] Bug in ExtractBlock?

Fred Fred stan1313 at hotmail.fr
Tue Nov 8 04:45:15 EST 2011

Up!

From: stan1313 at hotmail.fr
To: paraview at paraview.org
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 12:38:48 +0100
Subject: [Paraview] Bug in ExtractBlock?

Hello,I have a dataset that is actually a multi-block with just a single curvilinear block and I would like to convert it in a simple curvilinear dataset. I expected that ExtractBlock would make the job, since it is supposed to delete the umbrella structure when just a single block remains and the Prune Output option is selected, which is teh default BTW.But the output is exactly the same as the input.Bug of the ExtractBlock implementation?
Configuration: ParaView-3.10.1 64 bits Mac OsX Snow Leopard