[Paraview] Cpack failing after ParaView build

David Partyka david.partyka at kitware.com
Tue May 24 13:17:55 EDT 2011

What you're seeing is a bug I need to address as it is attempting to package
ice-t from the root of the ParaView build. With the branding changes to
ParaView the cpack configuration files for the core ParaView application are
in Applications/ParaView.

Take a look at this wiki page.

http://paraview.org/Wiki/ParaView:Build_And_Install#Generate_Package