[Paraview] Non parallel filters under MPI

Jorge Peña jorge.pena.pastor at gmail.com
Tue May 24 10:25:32 EDT 2011

Basically, I select a pixel on a grayscale vtkImage and then return a binary
image with all pixels that are connected to the selected one as foreground
pixels (black color) and the rest as background pixel (white color). The
problem is, because the grid is partitioned across multiple processes, the
selected pixel is only in one of the partitioned grids (I could just run the
algorithm if the pixel is inside those grids) but connectivity could continue
across other partitions.

I hope now it's a bit clearer. Anyway, thanks for answering.