[Paraview] Redistributable ParaView OS X Package is unusable.

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Mon May 23 17:23:21 EDT 2011

At first I would say it could be the version of Qt BUT the fact that everything works just fine running from the build directory tends to lead me away from that theory. Unless there are specific Qt 4.6.2 stuff in the CPack Configuration. It is like the MenuBar is not even getting loaded. Maybe a library not getting loaded which _should_ be in the install but is NOT? Not to complain here but I have a training class on wednesday where we are supposed to use ParaView for the visualizations.

Thanks
Mike Jackson                      www.bluequartz.net