[Paraview] Problem with self-made VTK Unstructured Grid file in xml format

win_wa at gmx.net win_wa at gmx.net
Mon May 23 05:51:53 EDT 2011

Hello,

I am currently writing my visualization data to vtk-xml files in
unstructured grid format. As long as I do not add any cell information,
this works fine. However, as soon as I have a single cell inside my
data, Paraview 3.10.1 (32 bit precompiled binary on SUSE Linux) crashes
when I press "Apply" after loading the data.

In the attachment, there is a very small example of my files - can
anybody see a mistake therein?

Thank you in advance,

Mathias