[Paraview] problems with ServerManagerConfiguration and vtkImageReslice

Dominik Szczerba dominik at itis.ethz.ch
Thu May 19 16:55:47 EDT 2011

I think my theory that it has to do with threading may be correct...

I just tried instead of my custom plugin to run the built-in Gradient
or Median on my vtkImageData and Paraview (3.11) silently segfaults.
Both these built-in filters derive from vtkThreadedImageAlgorithm.
Built-in vtkExtractVOI. however, works correctly, just as my other
custom plugins deriving from vtkImageAlgorithm.

Any pointers in this bug hunting are appreciated.

Dominik